What are the ages for T-Ball?
Does T-Ball adhere to the same league boundaries as Little League?
May we register a complete T-Ball team?
When and where will games be played?
When and where will we practice?
Can I coach?
Are uniforms provided?
The league provides each player with a jersey and a cap. Pants, shoes, belt, glove, socks, etc. are at the player's expense.
Do the kids receive trophies?
Is T-Ball played in the Fall?
- Yes. Registration typically starts in August when school starts and games will start mid-late September and run through late October.
What are the ages for Little League baseball?
Little League is for kids 7-12. Divisions are Coach Pitch, Texas League, American League and National League.
Could you describe the different leagues?
National League - Most competitive division with an extensive practice program. This division also has minimum player substitutions (teams bat the lineup not the roster) once league play begins and during the city tournament. Mainly consists of 11 and 12 year olds. This league is primarily based on skill level.
American League - Less competitive division than National. In this league 12 year olds are not allowed to pitch and the entire roster bats every game. Mainly consists of 10, 11, and 12 year olds.
Texas League - First division where kids pitch. Mainly consists of 8 and 9 year olds.
Coach Pitch - First step of Little League baseball where coaches pitch to their own team. Mainly consists of 7and 8 year olds.
Which Little League will my child play in?
Please see the boundary map located on our home page and under Registration Info.
- This league is for kids ages 13 – 16 and is structured city-wide and is not subject to Little League boundaries.
- Games are played at Hogan Park during the months of April and May.
- Signups are the same time as Little League and T-Ball.
- Teams from surrounding areas such as Greenwood and Stanton have played in this league.